Deepika Padukone Height, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, and Biography
About Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone is a bollywood movie actress, Producer and former model. She is a Danish–born Indian celebrity born 5 January 1986. She started her carrier with Lyril Ads and gain popularity with Om Shanti Om Movie. One of the highest-paid Indian celebrities and is the recipient of two Filmfare Awards.
Also Read: Deepika Padukone Dialogues
Deepika Padukone Biography
Deepika Padukone is one of the most popular Indian actresses gain populatiry with the films like Om Shanti Om, BajiRao Mastani, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela and more. She was born at Copenhagen, Denmark. She build her career in the sport to play badminton in national level championships but quit later to become a fashion model. Deepika Padukon is a multi talented personality who is an actor, a model, a player and also a spokesperson for various public issues.
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2020)||34 years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Residence Address||B-Wing, Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Marital Status||Married to Ranveer Singh|
Deepika Padukone Family
Deepika Padukone is the daughter of Prakash Padukone and Ujjala. Her father is a former Indian badminton player. He is the the first Indian to win the All England Open Badminton Championships and was ranked World No. 1 in 1980. He was awarded the Arjuna award in 1972 and the Padma Shri in 1982 by the Government of India. Her mother, Ujjala, is a travel agent. She married to Ranveer Singh Bhavnani, her co-star and a famous Indian actor.
|Husbands/Spouse||Ranveer Singh (m. 2018)|
Deepika Padukone Physical Stats & More
|Height||In Centimeters - 173 cm In Meters - 1.73 m In Feet Inches - 5'8"|
|Weight||In Kilogram - 55 Kg In Pound - 121 lbs|
Deepika Padukone Educational Qualifications
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Degree||Psychology (dropout (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
Deepika Padukone Career
|Awards||Filmfare Award Best Female Debut for "Om Shanti Om" (2008) Best Actress Award for "Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela" (2014) Best Actress Award for "Piku" (2016) International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Award Best Female Debut for "Om Shanti Om" (2008) Best Actress Award for "Chennai Express" (2014) Best Actress Award for "Piku" (2016)|
Deepika Padukone Bollywood Debut Film
|Film||Om Shanti Om|
|Release date||9 November 2007|
|Starring||Shah Rukh Khan Deepika Padukone Arjun Rampal Shreyas Talpade Kirron Kher Bindu|
|Produced by||Red Chillies Entertainment|
|Directed by||Farah Khan|
Deepika Padukone Kannada Film Debut
|Release date||15 September 2006|
|Starring||Upendra Deepika Padukone Daisy Bopanna Kishan Shrikanth|
|Produced by||N. Kumar|
|Directed by||Indrajit Lankesh|
Deepika Padukone Hollywood Film Debut
|Film||XXX: Return of Xander Cage|
|Release date||January 5, 2017 (Mexico City) January 20, 2017 (United States)|
|Starring||Vin Diesel Deepika Padukone Donnie Yen Kris Wu Ruby Rose Tony Jaa Nina Dobrev Toni Collette Samuel L. Jackson|
|Produced by||Joe Roth Jeff Kirschenbaum Vin Diesel Samantha Vincent|
|Directed by||D. J. Caruso|
Deepika Padukone Brand Endorsements
- Llyod: In March 2019, Deepika Padukone and her husband, Ranveer Singh, were roped in as the brand ambassadors of Lloyd India.
- Tetley Green Tea: Deepika Padukone was made the main face of Tetley Green Tea advertising in March 2018.
- Nestle Fruita Vitals: Deepika’s first ad film for Nestle Fruita Vitals was released in September 2018.
- Jio: During the 2018 IPL, Deepika’s ad film for Jio became very popular.
- L’Oréal Paris: Deepika Padukone became the Global Brand Ambassador of L’Oreal Paris in March 2017.
- All About You: Deepika is also the chief endorser of her very own fashion brand – All About You.
- Axis Bank: Axis Bank has been in Deepika’s kitty since 2014.
- Jaquar Lighting: India’s leading Bath fittings and sanitary ware producer Jaguar Group made Deepika its brand ambassador in 2017.
- Oppo: So far, Deepika has done two major ad films with this smartphone brand opposite Sidharth Malhotra
- Royale Atmos: Deepika was roped in as the brand ambassador of Royal Atmos paints in 2017.
- Tanishq: Deepika has been working with Tanishq for many years now. In 2018, the brand launched a new collection by the name Gulnaaz with the actress.
- Nescafe: Deepika endorsed this popular Indian coffee brand alongside Purab Kohli.
Deepika Padukone Relationship or BoyFriends
- Muzammil Ibrahim (Actor)(2004)
- Nihar Pandya (Actor)
- Upen Patel (Actor)
- Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)(2007-2008)
- Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)(2008)
- Siddharth Mallya (Actor)(2010-2012)
- Ranveer Singh (Actor)(2013)
Deepika Padukone Hobbies and Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||South Indian food Dosa, Upma, Thai|
|Favourite dessert||Dark Chocolate|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Hema MaliniMadhuri DixitSridevi|
The Color of Paradise (1999)
Mary Poppins (1964)
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Quentin TarantinoWoody Allen
Sanjay leela bhansaliAyan MukerjiImtiaz Ali
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber|
|Favourite Song||Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Mein from Kabhi Kabhie - Love Is Life (1976)|
Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
Angel by Lionel RichieAjab Si from Om Shanti Om(2007)
We Are The World by Michael Jackson
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Books||Little Women|
|Favourite Colour||White and Mauve|
|Favourite Perfume||Hugo Boss|
|Favorite Designers||Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal|
|Sports||Badminton, Football, Polo|
Ram and Shyam,
Deepika Padukone Style Quotient
|Car Collection||Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini cooper, BMW 5 Series, and Mercedes Benz G-63|
|Salary (approx.)||15 crore per film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$20 million|
Deepika Padukone Social Media
Deepika Padukone Controversies
- Deepika Padukone Cleavage Controversy
- Deepika Padukone JNU Controversy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Padukone
- Deepika and Ranveer had been engaged for four years when they married in November 2018.
- Deepika owns the 'All About You' clothing line, which she debuted on Myntra.
- Deepika's first runway appearance was when she was 17 years old.
- Deepika Padukone enjoys a glass of wine now and again.
- Deepika was born in Denmark to a Konkani family, but when she was 11 months old, her family relocated to Bengaluru.
- At the 5th annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards, Deepika won "Model of the Year."
- Farah Khan sought Deepika to cast her in her film 'Happy New Year,' but the film was cancelled (it was eventually re-released in 2014 with Deepika) and she was then cast in 'Om Shanti Om,' which became a smash and catapulted her to stardom overnight. Ankita Lokhande was the initial pick for the film Happy New Year (2014), according to reports.
- She trained a Japanese martial art style called "Jujutsu" and performed all of the stunts herself for her role as "Suzy" in the film "Chandni Chowk to China" (2009).
- Her "oof yu maa!" ad for Liril Orange catapulted her to fame in 2004.
- In 2005, she made her debut in Himesh Reshammiya's popular album 'Aap Kaa Surroor,' in the song "Naam Hai Tera."
- She was ranked number one on Indian Maxim's 'Hot 100' list in 2008.
- Deepika worked as a freelance writer for HT City, the Hindustan Times' lifestyle magazine, in 2009.
- She adopted a village in Ambegaon, Maharashtra, in 2010 to give basic utilities like as water and electricity to the residents.
- She was voted 'India's Most Beautiful Woman' by People magazine's Indian version in 2012.
- She established the 'Live Love Laugh Foundation' in 2015 to prevent and treat depression.
- After the box office success of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Bajirao Mastani,' she became Bollywood's highest-paid actress in 2016.
- She posted her teacher's comments on Instagram in October 2019. According to her teacher, she used to be a very talkative student in class.
- She moved to Mumbai from Bengaluru to pursue her dream of being a model and stayed with her aunt.
- She began playing badminton at a young age, inspired by her father, badminton legend Prakash Padukone, and went on to play State-level badminton until she was in the tenth grade.
- Salman Khan was the one who originally noticed her skill and offered her a film, but she had just started her modelling career and wasn't ready to make films at the time.
- Anupam Kher's 'Actor Prepares' taught her acting, while Shiamak Davar taught her dancing.
- She is highly methodical in her approach to tasks and keeps a running list of everything she does.
- She likes to take the elevator over the stairs.
- She had few friends as a child because she was not a social person.
- She was offered a part in the film 'Furious 7' (2015), but she turned it down owing to other obligations.
- Despite the fact that Deepika was set to make her Bollywood debut in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Saawariya,' Bhansali played it safe and went with Anil Kapoor's daughter's formula instead, replacing her with Sonam Kapoor.
- Though she had intended to pursue a career as a badminton player, she changed her mind and began modelling instead.
*Disclaimer: All the information is collected from Wikipedia.org, IMDB, News Websites, Social Media and various other blogs of celebrities. Contact us for any correction or suggestions.